Seriously looking for Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 USB drivers? Congratulations! you found its drivers.
On this page you can download USB drivers of Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 android smartphone. You can watch a video below to learn how to install the driver.
Before you download and install if you want to learn how to enable USB debugging. Follow steps to enable (may vary slightly due to updated OS version).
How to Enable USB debugging.
– Open apps drawer.
– Tap Settings
– Tap About Phone / Device
– In the list, find Build Number and tap 8-10 times fast.
– After it you may see a pop up message “you are now a developer”
– Now go back and find Developer options and Tap it
– Scroll down and Enable USB debugging.
– Bingo!!!! You have done it.
System Requirements for this driver :
– Windows XP
– Windows 7
– Windows 8
– Windows 10
Please watch video to how to install Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 USB Drivers.
Click button to download driver version 126.96.36.199.Download Driver